A New Season is Just Around the Corner
In case you missed our fall newsletter, here is a quick recap. We are in the first two weeks of September and the smell of winter is in the air. Preparations for the 2012 season have begun and the seats are filling up…
Looking Ahead – What’s NEW?
1. 2012 Reservations – Both Bell 2 Lodge and Ripley Creek already have some weeks sold out. If you are thinking about coming up this winter – get in touch with us or your agent to see what’s still available.
2. Whistler + City Break + Heliskiing – Ski Whistler for three days, spend a night in Vancouver and then head north to enjoy four days of epic heli skiing. Great new combination packages are available. [click here]
3. Snowmobiling + Heliskiing – Make it a true Canadian wilderness experience by combing legendary heli skiing with two days of adventure snowmobiling. [click here]
4. New Website – A quick reminder that we now have websites in multiple languages. Check out our site in [English] or the following languages: [Belgische], [Deutsch], [Español], [Francais], [Italiano], [Nederlands], [Polska], [Slovenščina] or [Svenska]
5. New Video – Coming later this month…
6. 2012 Rates & Dates – See the full list [click here]
To see the original fall newsletter [click here]