Best. Giveaway. Ever.
This post is all about cooperation: two individual forces working together to make simple, wonderful things happen in this otherwise rough-and-tumble, dog-eat-dog world. This post is also all about free heliskiing and how you can do that, thanks to the combined efforts of Last Frontier Heliskiing and Goldwin Sports in their Reach the Peak contest. If you like cooperation and free heliskiing, I think you’re really going to love this post.
All that stands between you and the heliski trip of your wildest dreams is a simple entry form, which you can find and complete on our website. There will be a random draw in April, 2015, at which point one very lucky duck (maybe you!) will win a free heliski trip with Last Frontier. Entrants must be at least 18 years old and there is no purchase necessary, but we think you may be tempted when you check out Goldwin’s latest line-up of winter wear. In fact, we like Goldwin gear so much we rely on them to keep our guides warm and dry, not to mention looking like a bunch of alpine supermodels, all season long.
This beast of a contest is a doozy with a grand prize that looks like this:
5 Day Heli Skiing Package Including
- 72,000 guaranteed vertical feet of skiing
- Only 3 groups of 5 guests in an A-Star B2 or Bell 407 helicopter
- Accommodation and meals at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek
- Guide Services (ACMG and/or UIAGM certified)
- Use of powder skis and poles
- Use of avalanche transceivers, ABS Airbags, probes and shovels
- Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge or Terrace and Ripley Creek
(Trip retail value: $ 8,560 CAD)
Second Prize is nothing to sneeze at either, with a big ol’ bundle of Goldwin gear to keep you shredding in style:
- Goldwin Jacket: G1081, 4way Stretch GTec Material, Kodenshi Primaloft Insulation
- Goldwin Pants: G1307, 4way Stretch GTec Material, Kodenshi Primaloft Insulation
- Goldwin Layer: G1402, GTec Thermo Material
(Goldwin Gear retail value: $1,277 CAD)
Seriously, though. In the amount of time you just spent reading this post you could have already filled out the entry form and given yourself a high five in anticipation of winning. I won’t hold you back any longer. Get going. And, good luck!